Petroleum isn't just gas

Clean energy’s flaw in the plan is that wind and solar deliver their goals, but nothing else. Achieving perfection is the objective of the zealot. The big ‘green’ falsehood is that a barrel of petroleum provides a barrel of gasoline. Hidden is the fact that only 20% of that barrel is made into gasoline. The other 80% makes byproducts, many of which are plastics and polyesters that compose nearly all the disposables used in our hospitals to maintain high states of sterility.

Read More

Previous post Begging for oil when it's right here
Next post Solar makes no sense