Article originally appeared on www.foxnews.com.
The U.S. State Department is now saying there have been “no new communications” with North Korea regarding captured American soldier Travis King, who officials say ran over the border last week during a guided tour of the DMZ.
State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller made the remark after the U.N. Command peacekeeping force, according to The Associated Press, said Monday that it has started “a conversation” with North Korea about King.
“I saw the reports about contact between the U.N. Command and North Korea. It is my understanding that there have been no new communications since last week — communications that happened in the early days,” Miller said Monday during a State Department briefing.
|View full article|